December 1, 2009

I'm Sorry to Tell You, You Are Not The Biggest Loser.

While watching The Biggest Loser tonight I realized something... I am a lazy bitch. I just watched people that started on the show as gigantic blobs run a marathon. A freaking marathon. Now, I have never been, nor likely never will be a runner... but I am pretty sure that I could not do that now or ever. These people lose anywhere from 8-30lbs a week. Not a year, a week. Some guy just lost 59lbs in 2 months! WTF! I have lost the same 5 lbs over and over again for a year. A year. It makes me literally want to blow my brains out.

I complain that I can't lose weight while I watch the show eating dinner sitting on my ass. I really need to get some perspective. Now I know that they work out for their jobs and I don't. They also have hundreds of pounds to lose and I don't. But can't a girl catch a break? At one point, I was working out 5 days a week. Nothing. I was eating 1200 calories. Nada. After an injury, I had to stop for a while. Guess what happened, nothing. This really keeps me motivated to keep working out when it is obviously doing such a good job that when I stop, I don't gain. Doesn't that mean that I am actually not doing any good when I am working out if I get the same results lounging on the couch? To me that means, I can work my ass off, starve myself, or do nothing and nothing will change. Great. That is pretty motivating. If only I could catch some anorexia, I would be golden. I just like food too damn much.

I am going to try this one more time. I will work my ass off again for 1 more month. If nothing happens I just don't know where to go from here. I have considered going to the doctor to see if there is something that is actually wrong with me, but what if she says "nope, your just a fatass"? I am pretty sure that would send me over the edge.

You people out there with your fast metabolisms and ability to eat anything and stay skinny - You can kiss my soon-to-be-shrinking-ass.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! If it makes you feel any better i think I finally put back on those 4 pounds I lost this fall.

    ReplyDelete