December 29, 2009

New Year, New Outlook

My New Year's Resolutions - The Same as Every Other Year.
That is really discouraging...


1. Stop Biting Fingernails.
So, I am already underway with this and OPI Sapphire In The Snow is helping me out with this one.

2. Lose Weight.

This one is made every year... well at least since I got fat. This year, like all others, I am going to make happen. Sore muscles mean you are doing something right, right? I have joined 3 websites, started working out on the wii fit/biggest loser program, and started back at the gym. Somethings gotta give!

3. Do Unto others...
This one I need to really work on. What I call teasing/joking might be hurtful to others. I need to take a step back and make sure that I am not just saying things to get a rise out of people. Feels like I am back in elementary school. Humphf.

4. Keep the closet clean.
This room, and yes, it is as big as a room, makes me so mad. I get the damn thing clean and them somehow overnight it is a disaster again. I keep hoping to walk in and the clothes scattered everywhere were my husbands... damn, foiled again.

5. Shop smarter.
Those super cheap clothes are super cheap for a reason, they are super cheap! I am not saying that I need to head over to Nordies and get the latest, but getting some decent (read: not cheap/not expensive) things might last longer and save money over time. But since nice clothes are only made for skinnies, see #2.

6. Do More.
I am not 30 yet. I don't have kids yet. I want to vacation more. End of story.

7. Save more.

Kind of goes against #6, but I need to get rich so I can retire. Scrimping is the new black.

8. This one is a secret.
I know what it is and it is important to me over the next year.

9. Start my legacy.
I want to really work on what I will be remembered for.

10. Have as much fun as I can in 365 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment