November 11, 2009

Almost Everything Comes From Nothing

So I guess I face the same questions many new bloggers face... Does anyone really care enough about what I may say to even take the time to read this? I mean, what I may find incredibly exciting and interesting others may think is stupid. But I guess one man's trash is another man's treasure.

I don't really have that interesting of a life nor am I that witty. I mean I grew up in the Midwest... exciting right? I got married, moved to Dallas, and work an 8-5 in corporate communications. I know, hold on to your seats.

Now it is decision time. What shall I blog about? My guess is it will just be a day to day decision. Some days I will want to rant about the BCS bogus rankings (ahem Cincinnati Bearcats), the next day it could be about some great designs/recipes/movies I saw recently. I suspect that this blog will be about as random as they come. But, then again, I don't see as a bad thing. Everyone needs a little variety in their life. There is only so much celebrity gossip a person can take before they want something more refreshing. And let’s be honest, no one can out-gossip the dude on www.thesuperficial.com. I hope that this blog is something that everyone would want to read for entertainment on a rainy day - or sunny day for that matter.

Maybe I will surprise myself. Maybe I can be as clever out here in the blogging world as I am in my head... because let me tell you, it is amazing in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment