September 9, 2010

Sucker for Surveys

Thanks Heather... I too am a sucker for these. I don't really know why but I love them. And I don't care if you don't like them, I am gonna do it!

1. First thing you wash in the shower? My face.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? I used to have one in every color when I taught dance. A perk of the job was dressing comfortable all the time. But now my favorite is my black Bengals Hoodie. Who Dey!

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes. Forever and always.

4. Do you plan outfits? Yes, now that I have lost some weight, I have very few options in my closet. Buy more you say? I still have a bit to go, so I don't want to have to buy clothes twice. I guess I should say that my checking account doesn't want me to buy clothes twice.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Ok, a little bit of a sinus headache and some serious drainage. Sorry cube-mates.

6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red? The top to my amazing sugar free french vanilla coffee creamer.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having. I had a dream that I was teaching dance again. It made me happy.

8. Did you meet anybody new today? Yes, my new best friend. Not really, but a woman I only know in passing called me skinny minny and asked me what I have been doing, because I look great! Woot Woot.

9. What are you craving right now? A chocolate chip cookie dough shake with chocolate milk from UDF. That is probably just the South Beach talking...

10. Do you floss daily? Sure don't.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Napa, the best chicken salad ever.

12. Are you emotional? Yes, I can be. But I try to contain the crazy

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? I seriously doubt it...

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I have sensitive teeth. Biting it is like biting down on a fork and feeling that zing through your entire body. On a side note, I do love to bite on foil. Love that zing.

15. Do you like your hair? For the most part. This rain, however, is making me want to retract that statement.

16. Do you like yourself? Yes

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Yes, I think that would be thoroughly entertaining.

18. What are you listening to right now? The click click of my mouse as I delete what Heather had previously written. Oh, and myself sniffing.

19. Are your parents strict? They claim they weren't. I claim they were. I had a curfew when I was home in the summer from college. You be the judge.

20. Would you go sky diving? Not unless it was the only thing that I could do to save my family and/or dogs. Or if I was offered a significant sum of cash.

21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes. I hate it when I think about what it is. And surprisingly the texture does not bother me.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? I met Pete Delkus. He is a meteorologist in Dallas. He is pretty much a big deal. I have also taken dance workshops from the SYTYCD people back in the day.

23. Do you rent movies often? NETFLIX! Can't live without it now.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? My engagement and wedding rings... oh and a sign that someone got me that says "I'm so glam, I sweat glitter". It is covered in rhinestones and a valid statement.

25. How many countries have you visited? 2. Mexico and Canada.

26. Have you made a prank phone call? Haven't we all

27. Ever been on a train? Yes

28. Brown or white eggs? There really is no difference, but I always get white.

29. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes, but it typically disguises itself as facebook or twitter.

30. Do you use chap stick? I try to, but I mostly use lipstick and gloss because my lips are so pale I look deceased without it.

31. Do you own a gun? Yes, well, by association. But I know how to use it and it is my best friend when my husband is out of town. Burglars beware.

32. Can you use chop sticks? No. In fact, I used to carry around those kiddie converter gadgets that they put on kids chopsticks to they can use them. I am not ashamed.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? I do Heather... I will be with a bunch of sweaty asians at the gym and then at home with my hubby and pups.

34. Are you too forgiving? No, but I think most people deserve a second chance. It is that third chance that it is doozie.

35. Ever been in love? Nope, just wanted the ring.

36. What are your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Softball game for work. Calm down, I am not playing. I know that you were like, wait... she doesn't do organized sports. I keep score for all the athletic ones at work and cheer them on. After that, we will be hanging out with our best friends Brian and Michele.

37. Ever have cream puffs? Don't think so.

38. Last time you cried? Last week. Got a bit emotional on the cruise for no reason other than the 5 long island iced teas I had consumed. Sorry Zach.

39. What was the last question you asked? To myself, "When was the last time I cried?"

40. Favorite time of the year? In Texas, there aren't really defined times of year other than Summer (for 8 months) and finter (a fall and winter love child consisting of Thanksgiving and Christmas). I love summer for the weekend boating adventures, but I really love fall. I miss it living in Texas.

41. Do you have any tattoos? Nope

42. Are you sarcastic? Nope. {insert sarcasm here}

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yes.

44. Ever walked into a wall? No, just a refrigerator. Long story.

45. Fave color? Orange.

46. Have you ever been slapped by someone? No, but I have been slapped by a burrito.

47. Is your hair curly? No...straight as a stick

48. What was the last CD you bought? Toadies - Feeler on itunes.

49. Do looks matter? Anyone that says they don't is lying

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Hmmm...that's a tough one. Probably not

51. Is your phone bill sky high? 2 iphones... you do the math.

52. Do you like your life right now? Yes.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? I like to fall asleep with it on, Zach hates that.

54. Can you handle the truth? Better than I can handle a lie.

55. Do you have good vision? With contacts...

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? No.

57. How often do you talk on the phone? I must admit I hate talking on the phone. Don't know why, just do. I talk on my phone every few days.

58. The last person you held hands with? Zach.

59. What are you wearing? Lucky Jeans (with a baggy butt) a gray ruffled shirt (too big), a blue cardigan (sadly too big as well) and gray flats. Come to think of it, I look like a short homeless person. Now I want to change. Thanks for that.

61. Can you hula hoop? No, I lost this skill with old age

62. Do you have a job? Yes!

62. What was the most recent thing you bought? Groceries. My life is so exciting, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment